0 miles from Lake Tahoe
Up to 6 guests can enjoy the beautiful shores of Lake Tahoe from this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental home, tucked right off the water. In addition to a 3-level home with multiple decks overlooking the water, this Tahoe City rental also features access to a community pool, tennis courts, 2 piers, a beach path, and even buoy rentals! While lake adventures can begin right outside your door, Tahoe City is just 8 minutes away and multiple ski resorts sit within 20 minutes!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Just 15 yards from the water’s edge, this Lake Tahoe home-away-from home features panoramic views of the lake’s piercing blue waters and necessary comforts like wireless internet, cable TV, laundry machines, and more!
On those brisk winter days, return home after a day skiing to curl up on the couch and revel in the heat from the wood-burning fireplace with river rock hearth. As you warm your toes, the views from the wall of windows are sure to catch your eye!
When hunger strikes, step over to the fully equipped kitchen, which is outfitted with oak cabinets, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of counter space for meal prep. Once dinner’s prepared, choose between the indoor dining table or head outside to enjoy your meal al fresco.
After you’ve finished a nightcap on the deck, head to the lower levels to pick out a bedroom. Both front bedrooms feature adjoining decks and en-suite baths, while the third bedroom is perfect for kids.
-- THE LOCATION --
Start exploring Lake Tahoe right away! The community features a beach path, 2 piers, and even buoy rentals. Also within the community, you’ll find tennis courts, basketball, horseshoes, and bocce ball for some recreational entertainment.
If there are any avid skiers or snowboarders in the group, you’re in luck! Squaw Valley Resort, Northstar California Resort, Alpine Meadows Resort, and Homewood Mountain Resort are all within just 20 minutes, making this destination a true winter wonderland!
Summer brings plenty of lake activities, golfing, concerts, and water sports, but you’ll also find picturesque hiking trails surrounding the lake! Throw on your hiking boots and begin trekking right from your front door.
When you're ready for a day spent off the lake, head into town and enjoy some local living. An 8-minute drive will take you to Tahoe City, where golf courses, fine dining, and activities abound. If you're feeling lucky, head north instead to visit the Incline Village area, home to the Crystal Bay Casino and Grand Lodge Casino!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), furnished decks with water views, outdoor dining area, gas grill, in-unit laundry machines, 1 reserved parking spot, and more!
- Community amenities include a seasonal swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball court, horseshoes, bocce ball, 2 piers, and a 1.25 mile walking path. Buoy rentals are available for an additional fee
- Waterfront Lake Tahoe location! Just 15 yards to Lake Tahoe, 8 minutes to downtown Tahoe City, and 20 minutes to Squaw Valley, Northstar, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood resorts!
- Nearest Major Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport (~44 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: This property's homeowners are not responsible for lost items. Before leaving the property, please make sure to not leave any personal items behind. Should you leave a valuable item at the property after departure, please contact Evolve
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in